The Communications Committee’s primary focus shall be to maintain the efficient exchange of information between the NPOC, the NCSG and the ICANN community.
Officers. As long as there are sufficient willing participants, the Communication Committee shall consist of the following officers:
- Vice Chair;
- Recorder; and
- The General Assembly, which shall consist of no less than two (2) and no more than eight (8) members.
- Establish work groups to perform as needed;
- Establish and manage all public communications facilities as described in Section 6.0, in accordance with the list of Members’ contact information provided by the Membership Committee Chair;
- Establish and manage the NPOC website, including access to membership application forms; and
- Maintain all records and documents of the NPOC.